Registrations for Grades 8 to 13 have now closed, although there may be some vacancies in some grades. If your child plays within these grades please register their interest in playing by completing the online form at the below link (2017 Registration). But please do not make any payment until you have received advice that your child has been allocated to a team.
Registrations for First Kicks (grades 4 to 7) close on Thursday 27th April and their season starts on Sunday 6th May. The above link can be used for these registrations.
- Grade 8 upwards: $100
- First Kicks: $55
Important Dates for this year are as follows:
Mon Jan 9th: Registrations open for all GradesTue Feb 14th: Pre-season starts for Grade 8 upwards (6 weeks until Mar 21st) Thu Mar 23rd: Registrations for Grade 8 upwards close
You can register your player(s) in three ways:
1. Our preferred option is to use the online registration system above;
2. You can download this registration form, Registration Form fill it out and post it in;
3. You can register in person on Tuesday 7th March at Morland Fox Park between 4:00pm and 6:00pmYou must pay the fees with registration. Players will not be placed in teams until fees are paid. To lodge a late registration click on this link: Registration. Please read the following in conjunction with the above:
- Note that Option 1 for online registrations will only be available until : 23rd March.
- After this registrations can only be completed by printing the Registration Form and scanning/emailing to email@example.com or posting to the address showing on the form.
- Late registration will only be accepted if there is a vacancy in a team, and payment will be requested when the player has been accepted.
- If there is no vacancy the player will be put on a waiting list.