In order to play your child must be registered with the Blue Rovers Junior Football Club (the Club). In doing so you:
- Agree to abide by the Code of Conduct and Rules of the Club
- Agree to the conditions of membership of NZ Football (which can be found HERE)
- Give permission (as required by the Privacy Act 1993) for images of your child to be used the Club for promotional purposes only (such as on the website)
- Confirm that your child has no medical conditions that will prevent them from participating safely in the sport of soccer
- Accept responsibility for any gear loaned, and will make good any damage or loss for gear not returned to the Club at the end of season.
The Club (as well as WaiBop Football and NZ Football) requires all players to be registered through this MyCOMET
. Link to this site using the process found HERE.
- If your child has never played football in New Zealand you should click on "Sign up" to create an account.
- If you have previously registered using Goalnet or MyComet at any football club in New Zealand (including Blue Rovers), and are having difficulty logging into MyComet, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining the problem being encountered.
Registrations for Grades 8 to Youth close on Thursday 15th
of March and registrations for First Kicks (grades 4 to 7) close on Thursday 27th April
. Note that each child needs to be registered separately by selecting the required product being sold by Blue Rovers under “Items” in MyCOMET. Please ensure that you carefully choose the correct subscription for the child as follows:
- Full Subscription (Grade 8 upwards): $100
- First Kicks Subscription (grades 4 to 7): $55
- Second and third child in a family (providing a full sub has been paid): $55
- Additional subs for players selected in a Federation team: $55
- All subscriptions include a free team photo.
If you are unable to register your child using MyCOMET, or to file a late registration, you can:
- register in person on Thursday 8th March at Morland Fox Park between 4:00pm and 6:00pm, or
- download this Registration Form, fill it out and either email to email@example.com or post to PO Box 9202, Greerton, Tauranga 3142.
Late registrations will only be accepted if there is a vacancy in a team, and payment will be requested when the player has been accepted. If there is no vacancy the player will be put on a waiting list.