The Skill Labs are aimed at providing a platform for your child to improve their individual Futsal and Football Skills. They have been designed with your child’s age and developmental stage in mind.
FOOTBALL SKILLS LAB
The Rovers Football Skill Lab is a safe, fun environment for aspiring players to take their football skills to the next level.
- Who: Groups of 12-players.
- Where: Morland Fox Park (fields closest to the Senior Citizens Hall accessed through Maitland Street)
- When: Mondays from 25th October to 13th December.
- U9: 3.45-4.45. U11 and U13: 4.45-5.45pm.
- Cost: $60 per person.
FUTSAL SKILLS LAB
The Rovers Futsal Skills lab is a safe fun environemnt for players to take their Futsal skills to the next level.
- Who: Groups of 12 players
- Where: Merivale Action Centre, Merivale School
- When: Wednesdays from 27 October to 15th December
- U9 - 3.45- 4.45, U11 and U13 4.45 - 5.45
- Cost: $70 per person
- Players must wear non marking sole indoor sports shoes, futsal boots recommended
About the Skill Lab Coaches
Ben Donald, our Director of Football, is the lead coach of the Blue Rover Skill Labs. He has completed both the Junior Level 3 and C-License coaching courses. He is being supported by Brent Armitage, Coach to the WaiBop U14 Futsal National Champions 2021, as well as Nika Rikiriki, who has a Futsal Level 2 coaching license. Sign up your child today by clicking on “Register here” and selecting the relevant Skills Lab.